02 NIGHTS COCHIN |01 NIGHT THEKKADY | 01 NIGHT ALLEPPEY |01 NIGHT KANYAKUMARI | 02 NIGHTS KOVALAM
- Accommodation in Double sharing basis all the above Mentioned Hotels
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All transfers and sightseeing will be as per Itinerary from Garage to Garage
- All Toll and Parking Charges
- On Night Accommodation in House boat with all Meals (A/C timings will be from 2100 Hrs – 0600 Hrs )
- All entrances,(Boat ride & Guide charges and cultural programmes entrance/attraction entrance)
- All other meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Air Fare/Train Charges
- Given quote is valid for minimum (02 pax ) paying persons only.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- At all the Hotels Check-in time is 14:00 hrs & Check-out time 11:00 hrs in all hotels the base category rooms are provided.
- Check in time in the Houseboat is 12:00 noon and Check out time 09:00 am
- Child below 5 yrs stay complimentary
- Munnar & Thekkady Non A/c Rooms are provided due to Low Temp.
- Car & Chauffer service are provided from 8.00 am to 8.00 Pm, except during Political bandh & medical emergencies.
Note: Trust the above is clear and looking forward to your favourable reply; Rooms & Service are subject to availability upon receiving your written confirmation at the time of booking we are not holding any rooms at the moment
Confirmation of Tour Package is subject to the remittance of 25% of the total tour cost in advance and another 25% One week prior balance 50% to be paid prior to the commencement of the tour so as to reconfirm all the arrangements on definite arrival basis. Please find the account details as follows.
Why you choose this package!
- Trusted Agent
- Cheapest Price
- Safe Travelling